Friday 7 December 2012

Introduce yourself!

Bitter Evolution

Homosapiens are now merely creatures of past time stories. Homonecos wiped out the older, weaker version of the human and now rule what?s left of destroyed earth. War has ripped the planet apart and damaged the souls of the powerful Homonecos. ACCEPTING

Owner:

Game Masters:

This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, ?Bitter Evolution?. Anything posted here will also show up there.

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
I just wondered what everyone was like in real life! You don?t have to put anything about yourself if your don?t wish too :3 I thought this might be interesting.

~~~

My name is Amy, I am 14 years old. I find myself being rather young on Roleplay Gateway and because of that I am surprised with the amount of respect I have received from everyone here. I remember being on a different site and people taking one look at me and just saying "Hell no..." but you really should never ever judge a book by its cover. I know I ain't the best RPer, but I do put a hell of allot of effort in.

I'm a gurl, sometimes mistaken for a guy online due to me favouring RPing as male characters, being a gamer, loving violence more than anything, and when I am having them masculine attitude days being a total different person.

I don't think I look like a guy though, in real I'm rather feminine apart from my strong punch and daring smugness. My hair is dyed bright red, and reaches just below my shoulders. I have teal iris's and sadly wear a pair of fucking awful framed black glasses, though I should be getting contacts in late spring, which makes me happeh. I'm really small and thinish with tanned skin. I used to wear allot of black, but not so much now. I like anything that looks like it should be in anime or a video game (Not talking crazy bright coloured stuff or maid outfits, check out Lightning from FF, I like belts, shorts, skirts, and jackets and layers of clothing.) I like to see myself as a very individual person~

I am straight(ish often mistaken for dating my best friend. We are joined at the hip and she?s bi and likes my touching boobs allot. She also admitted having feelings for me a while back. Yeah, I really don't mind one bit what so ever.) And in a 6 month (So far) relationship with a very wonderful guy who accepts me for the odd female I am and loves that I ain?t a blonde cloned whore. I'm happy with who I am, and nobody will EVER change me. I'm starting to wonder if I am too young for having a serious relationship though, I don't want things to go down the wrong route...

My personality is kind of split. So spilt in fact I think I have bipolar or cross boarder personality. One side of me is sweet, well mannered, manically giddy and pleasantly caring. The other side is cold, smug, sarcastic, and very angry. Sometimes I just flip out, sometimes becoming a little violent. Afterwards I fall into a depression. It?s kind of weird.

It hurts not knowing who you are...

Like I mentioned before, I LOVE games. I'm not one for throwing fits cause I am a girl and a gamer, I hate people who do that cause its super attention seeking and they just want male attention. In all honestym all my life I have played video games, my Mum bought me a tone as a kid and I gradually strayed more and more away from Barbie dolls and more and more towards Pok?mon. I love Final Fantasy, Resident Evil and EVERY FRICKING ZELDA GAME. Other things I enjoy are: Reading, writing, horror films, anime, manga, online comics, youtubers, (Pewdie<3 Cry<3 Snake<3) drawing, becoming obsessed with things, getting scared, daydreaming, and just being a reject of society.

<3

User avatar
LunaSpirit
Member for 2 years



Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

Who is online

Registered users: Addrinvan*, Aeroron, Akantha*, Angel's Whisper, aodhstormeyes*, Armageddon*, Aryutsuki*, Asher MstrImmortalis, Asper, AthaNielsen*, AtlasAtrium, AugustArria*, Avander*, Azrieldemourn, bandgeek*, Banshee*, bellelaine, Blackbird26*, BleedingLover, Bosch*, Breyerluv*, BumbleDrop, B~Random, Caged IceWolf, Captain Obvious*, CassandraTestarossa, ceh12*, Celaira, Centi85*, chaoticcarrot*, CharlotteV*, CherryRed, Chocolate~Pyrus*, Chynacat32*, CielleAmor*, Cienpher, Cloasse, cmpuncle*, ColeMaibara, Colonel_Masters*, CptxMorgan, CrashQueen*, Crimbro*, Crooked Thoughts, Curtsive*, D.Angel*, Daakukage, danm36*, DarknessUndying, dealing with it, DemiKara*, DemonDante*, desisawkward, Diarmuid O'Dyna, Digital_Muse*, Draruto, DreamerOnTheStars*, DuBois_Scarlett, Elfangor*, emotionless*, Erik7622*, EspressoJunkie, Exabot [Bot], Fabricator*, fauxtruth, Finalhazard3*, firebreaker2262, Flexar, flying monkey child*, FollowerOfDarkPaths*, Forget~Me~Not*, freemixer25*, FreeRunner, Frozen Soul, Gamer_Templar, Genesis Rhapsodos, GeNeTiX, gezzygezzy, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, graphicromantics*, HadoukenLSD, Half-Dragon*, Hallowed777, HAT101*, HitoriRaven*, Hoga*, holothewisewolf, Horseygirl, HybridGurl, IridescentMoon, Jayu, Jo_Tunn*, jukuma*, Kaida*, Knoxxeh, Korrye, krose240*, Kugorie, Kuroe*, Lady_Blood92243, LadyValentine, Layla*, LazuliMetempsychosis, Leafia133, legacy14, Lenyx*, Lifecharacter*, Light_of_the_Fallen*, Liliepanda*, LitaKnix*, Little Fox, Loxley*, LuckyNumber24, Lukethewolf1*, Luna Delta*, LunaSpirit, Mac the Impaler*, mad_gater*, maddenbaby*, Maggie.*, MaliceInWonderland, masato22*, MaxwellH, Mela, Melophone_Master, Messiah, MirrorMirror1498*, Misdemeanor*, Miss_Dreamer*, Missie*, Misuteri_Akurei, miz_reichul*, mjlavalleejr, Monroe, Morgan, MoscowHetalia, Mr_Doomed, Mrs. Sara Banner*, MSN [Bot], MSNbot Media, mummydove, Negative Bowser, Nevan*, nightwolf, NotAFlyingToy*, Oborosen*, OFortune, OurStars, Patcharoo*, pieluver, PirateofPie*, Porecomesis*, Pyuka*, qbsuperstar03*, R.T.M.X., Raidose*, Raize*, Ravenesque, Reaper2707*, Red Soldier*, Rem?us*, Rene, Rex_The_Dragon, Romaneck, Rulke*, Ryuu Takeshi, S1mon*, Saika, Saviarre*, Scarlet Loup*, scarlett strider*, Seirei*, Seveneleven*, Shadetree76, Shiki29*, silentawakening, Silverlight138*, SkullsandSlippers, Skwidge*, slcam*, smellie_catt, Something?, Sorella*, Stella11, StitchSaysHi*, SuperQ19, SylphofSpace, Sylwyn, Talisman, Tanman*, TechScience*, teegaroo, TemplarWarden, Terminateher97*, Terrus*, The Great Thundorz*, The Illusionist, The Painkiller*, The Writer's Voice, TheFlag*, Thundergod1020*, True Grave*, TurtleSoup*, twi-twi, umbra Alastor*, unseenshadow2*, Vejisama*, Venom0861*, Verum Umbra, Vestiline*, Vexilous, VindicatedPurpose*, Vinn, VitaminHeart*, William Krypt, Wolfheart*, wolfoftheage*, XShishioX, Yahoo [Bot], YellowGrand*, Yolo, youloveme?, ZacharyTC, Zar Bear*, Zaya06*, Zenia*, Zero Reaper*, ZoeyAutopsyx, zolarix*, Zonethehedgehog

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/HZ8GYa9FQwo/viewtopic.php

michele bachmann donald trump Election 2012 map Election Results Map Early voting results BBC Dick Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment